Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Morning

We had a very busy Easter morning.  We all got up and ate breakfast together.  I made Overnight Bananas Foster French Toast that I found on one of my favorite food blogs.  It was delicious!  Afterward, we had our Easter egg hunt.  It was a rainy, crummy-weather day, so we were forced to hunt for eggs inside.  The kids didn't mind and had fun anyway.




There may have been an egg bandit on the loose.
Can you guess who it was?
Carter kept his stash safe in a plastic bag.

Ethan and Jacob enjoyed the bubbles from the Easter Bunny more than anything.


After the hunt, it was time for Kenny to head off to work.
I tried to take some last minute pictures before he left.






As you can tell, Ethan and Jacob are not as thrilled about getting good family shots as I am.

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are just so cute! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...