Megan and Carter went back to school today. Megan is a junior in high school, and Carter is a sixth grader. That means that he is an official middle-schooler! I knew Megan would be fine, being her third year at the high school, but I was very nervous about Carter going to middle school. Kenny and I both took the kids to school this morning, which I LOVED! As we watched Carter walk to the building, we realized how little he looks compared to the other kids. At least he didn't act nervous, so that made me feel better.
Ethan will be returning to the preschool that he attended last year, but it doesn't begin until Thursday. He will also start speech up again at the Rowe Center in September.
Carter had cross country practice after school until 5:00, and then Megan had color guard practice from 5:30-9:00. It wasn't until after that that we were able to eat our "Back to School" cake that I made for them today. It was really hard for Ethan and Jacob to wait that long.
I was happy to hear that Megan and Carter both had great days at school.
I know that amazing things await!
No comments:
Post a Comment