Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Preparing for Homeschool Preschool


The new school year starts in less than two weeks! Megan will be a junior in high school, and Carter will be a sixth grader in middle school.  Ethan will still attend the developmental preschool at Rio Grande, but I will be supplementing at home as well.  I have a little area in the basement for Ethan and Jacob to have homeschool preschool.  I spent some of this week going through curriculum guides and preparing learning centers.  I bought a laminator last year and I love it!  I will be able to keep some of the centers and use them throughout the year, and maybe next year too.  Ethan was very interested in what I was doing and wanted to work on a color center that I prepared for Jacob.


Ethan is excited about going back to preschool.  I can't say the same is true for Megan and Carter.

1 comment:

  1. Can you believe it's back to school time? It's crazy! The kids aren't happy. Good luck with all of the homeschool stuff. It can be overwhelming, because there's really so much available. But, you already do such a great job with them - you guys will have to much FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...