Megan has worked hard all summer at color guard practice. Band camp can be grueling, and has left her exhausted on most days, but last night was the Patriot Brigade Parent Night, where she could showcase her talents. I have to say, that her hard work has paid off. She looked great out on the field.
Here she is hanging out with her friends before the performance.
The Brigade performed a portion of their show, and then each member pulled a family member from the audience, and taught them their routine. After a couple of run-throughs, the audience members performed on their own. Megan took me out on the field last year, so the plan was for her to take Kenny out this year. Once Kenny saw that there was a cartwheel involved, he gracefully declined the invitation. Carter accepted it and actually did pretty well.
Ethan and Jacob loved watching everything and dancing to the music (and going up and down the bleachers).
Megan has lots of family members who are proud of her!
Here's to a great contest season!
Great photos! I love the one of Carter doing a cartwheel. I can see why Kenny declined. I would fall flat on my face if I did that! Tell Megan that we said "good luck" and we wish her a great season. And tell the boys, that we said 'hi' too!
ReplyDelete