Saturday, November 3, 2012

Afternoon With Friends

We had another great play date with our good friends from our old subdivision.  The kids' ages work out perfectly!  Carter and Kainen are about a year apart, Kinsey and Ethan are ten months apart, and Jacob and Gabe are only four months apart.  Carter and Kainen played video games and some basketball outside while the four younger kids played together in the basement.  
Brittney brought over Kinsey's karaoke machine and the kids enjoyed singing with the microphones.  Kinsey and Ethan had a quick Q & A session as well.  We also painted, played with play dough, and played hide and seek.  The boys were so disappointed when their little friends had to leave.  Hopefully we can schedule another get together soon!







Of course, I love all of the pictures, but how cute is this........?!?

1 comment:

  1. We had soooo much fun. I love our playdates more than they do. I love adult conversation with another mother that has the same views as me. Can't wait for another date. The pics we great

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...