Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tot Time Play Dough!

Ethan, Jacob and I attended Tot Time at the children's museum this morning.  It sure was messy, but the boys had a great time!  We made play dough!  They each got a recipe to follow and then I helped them measure everything out.  The mixing part was really messy, but what boy doesn't love to squish things up?  I was glad that they both chose to color theirs blue because it made it a lot easier for me.  Ethan's had too much water in it, and Jacob's had too much flour.  We mixed them together, and it was perfect!  The boys loved their play dough so much that I think we were the last ones to leave the room.  Miss Abby gave us baggies so that we could take it home, so we will probably play with it again tonight.
We played on the top floor of the museum for a short bit and then went to Jimmy John's to pick up some lunch for us and Kenny.  We ate lunch at the office and had a nice little visit before heading on over to speech at the Rowe Center.  We have some down time now before going to Carter's basketball game and cheering on the Otters.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...