Meet my little Squanto and Samoset. We read a book last week that explained how Squanto and Samoset taught the Pilgrims to grow corn as a crop. Ethan and Jacob LOVE to dress up, so I thought it would be fun to dress them up like Indians and let them act it out. They made Indian corn last week too, so we used it as a prop. You should have seen the looks on their faces when they saw themselves in the mirror! They were very excited to show Kenny when he came home for lunch. And afterward, we drove over to my parents' house to show them too.
They were Squanto and Samoset all day, even at Carter's basketball game. It is now almost bedtime, and they still don't want to wash the paint off of their faces.
They are so cute at this age and we are able to have so much fun together. With Thanksgiving this week, I find it appropriate to add that I am more than thankful that I get the opportunity to stay at home with them.
I had to include this picture that showcases Jacob's blue eyes!
No comments:
Post a Comment