We put up a second Christmas tree in the dining room. Our large one is in the living room and not clearly visible from the street, and I have a thing for trees in the windows. Our subdivision is now loaded with even more lights than before too. I need to get out and take some pictures of all of the pretty houses.
I have been busy planning a Christmas party for all of the little neighborhood kids. There are a lot of preschool age children here, which is great for Ethan and Jacob. I feel like they were getting robbed of all of the holiday festivities that go along with attending regular preschool, so this is something a little extra for them. We went to the Dollar Tree yesterday and got all kinds of things for the party. It's not for another couple of weeks, so the wait is going to be difficult. I am just as excited as they are!
No comments:
Post a Comment