Monday, February 11, 2013

Tree Fort

While cleaning out the playroom closet yesterday, Kenny stumbled upon Carter's old tree house tent.  I bought it years ago when Carter was little to put on his bed.  He and his friends, Gavin and Madison, played in it for hours on end.  Kenny knew that the little boys would love it even though they still have crib mattresses on their beds.  Ethan and Jacob played in it for hours yesterday, and Ethan slept with it on his bed  last night.


Tonight was Jacob's turn, so Kenny switched it over to his bed.  He wanted to share his turn with Ethan, so they are both sleeping in it tonight. They have their Dream Lites in it and Jacob read a book before bed.



I love watching the boys enjoying the same things that Carter enjoyed years ago, and I love knowing that they will have shared memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...