Sunday, February 3, 2013

Guys Night Out

Carter's birthday gift from us was a "Guys' Night Out" with Kenny to the Miami Heat vs. Pacer game in Indianapolis.  He LOVES The Heat and was thrilled to be able to attend the game and not just have to watch it from home.



I texted Kenny while they were at the game to ask if Carter was excited.  He said that there was a lot of yelling and clapping....and that was just for the introductions.  After the game they went to Buffalo Wild Wings for some "guy food".  When they got home, I asked him if he had a good time and he said, "Yeah, I loved it!  I wish every weekend could be like this!" It made me happy to know that he got to enjoy a real guys' night out to see his favorite team with his dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...