Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ethan's Leprechaun

St. Patrick's Day is quickly approaching, so I am digging out the March books from my teaching days to read to Ethan and Jacob.  I also want to add a few kid-made decorations to the house for the holiday.  I used to love when I would make crafts in school, and then the teacher would hang them around the room to celebrate the upcoming holiday.  I remember being soooo excited over any holiday, and very proud that my crafts were displayed for everyone to see. 

Ethan made his first decoration for March today.  Last month, I found a little wooden leprechaun in the dollar bin at JoAnn Fabrics.  It came with three mini markers, so I thought it would be perfect for Ethan's activity time. 







We have proudly displayed Mr. Leprechaun on the kitchen counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...