Saturday, March 26, 2011

Weigh In

Just wanted to check in with my weight loss progress.  I have been following the Weight Watchers Points+ Program for a little over a month now.  I have also been training to run my first 5K in May.  I am happy to report that I have lost 13.2 pounds, and am also able to jog for 2 miles without stopping.  This is a major accomplishment for me, as I have not been able to run even a quarter of a mile in the past 20 years.  I do get bored while on the treadmill and wish that I had a tv in the red room to help pass the time.   (It is supposed to be a dining room, but we have an eat-in kitchen and four kids, so it is just a play/treadmill room.) I am gradually working my way up to the 3.1 miles.  If I work hard enough, I should be able to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...