Monday, March 14, 2011

North Patriots!

After the birthday party yesterday, my parents started getting items out of their closet for us girls to go through.  Heidi and I took a trip down memory lane, when we discovered that our parents still had some of our old high school gear.

Here we are proudly displaying Heidi's band uniform from 1995, and my softball jacket from 1987.  Surprisingly, we were both able to fit into them. (They were just a little snug...wink, wink!)

Megan, who's a Patriot now, might want to borrow Heidi's band uniform for Halloween!  I love that she attends the same high school that I did.  Her driver's ed. teacher was my swim teacher!

It was fun to flash back to the old high school days! 


2 comments:

  1. Hope, Now all you need is a Bon Jovi poster, and you'll be all set! Tell your Dad Happy Birthday from us. We tried to send him a birthday message..
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. But where are the stand up bangs? As I recall all of you girls (you,Heather and Erin) sported the sprayed up bangs. So fun to remember those days but these days are pretty good too. Love ya,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...