Carter is one crazy kid who is always on the go! He is constantly jumping, flipping, and practicing wrestling moves. I was talking to Kenny on the phone this morning while on my way to the bank. All of a sudden, I heard Carter screaming in the background. Kenny asked, "What happened?" and then hung up on me. I waited a couple minutes and then called home to see what was going on. Megan told me that Carter had gotten hurt, but that I didn't need to rush home. Kenny had it all under control.
When I returned home, this is what I found...
Evidently, Carter tried to run from the kitchen and flip into the chair in the red room. He must be spatially impaired, because he smacked his head right into the doorway! You can see from the picture on the right, that it bent the metal frame. Looks like he needed that hard hat from the ISTEP+ after all!
(It looks like we might be trimming out the doorways sooner than later now!)

Poor kid!! Glad he's okay!
ReplyDeleteNot a good week for the cousins and their heads! Tell Carter we are glad he's OK. It's like a war wound - not too bad that it requires a great deal of medical care, but good enough to tell the story to his friends! :)
ReplyDelete