Jacob has been walking around the furniture for months. We thought for sure that he was going to be the one to walk before his first birthday, and were surprised when his birthday came and went without any steps. But last night, he just up and started walking! I am so glad that Kenny was home to witness it. He works a lot, and since I stay home with the kids, I usually witness everything before he does. Not this time! I was upstairs, when I heard Megan screaming for me. She yelled up that Jacob was walking. I ran downstairs, and luckily, Kenny was already taping. The camera and I both missed him going from a sitting position to a standing position, but his first steps were caught on camera and witnessed by the entire family. Such a precious moment! The pictures above are from tonight. Hopefully, I will be able to download the video to share with everyone soon. I'm really not good with technical stuff. I was going to try to download it last night, but I couldn't find the cord to the computer.
I have a feeling that this will be a very busy summer keeping up with some active little boys in the backyard! I wouldn't want it any other way!
Yay!!! Super cute. We are coming over this summer so you and I can tag team ALL the kids!!!
ReplyDelete