Happy St. Patrick's Day! Carter was very excited to go to school today. His teacher had all of the students set up their leprechaun traps before leaving school yesterday. He said that he was hoping that his trap had something, or someone, in it. He came home from school with his trap and showed me what was inside...
He even said, "Mom, you know leprechauns aren't really real. Don't you?" I assured him that I did, in fact, understand that leprechauns are not real. He didn't want me to be disappointed when I saw that it was just plastic. What a riot!
While the kids were at school, I made them some rainbow cupcakes for a special treat. I just used a white cake mix and added food coloring. I finished them off with some homemade buttercream frosting.
Below is each of the kids enjoying their cupcake!







They look yummy. Got any left for me? Can't wait to see you all!!!!
ReplyDeleteHope, those are adorable! I love them. How'd you do that? My kids would love that - especially Kenna! You and your sister are WAY too good at this stuff. I'm super jealous. Thanks for sharing..SO cute!
ReplyDelete